Classic Chanel Bags Discout

Mon, Sep 9 2013 02:03pm BST 1
cheapnike
cheapnike
25 Posts
Mentioned Kelly and Birkin, is not let your brand Hermes handbag remembered it ? Both bags is the name by which the name of the two women Classic Chanel Bags Discout, they are the late Princess Grace of Monaco? Kelly and actress Jane? Birkin. Many people may think that because women are inextricably linked with the bag between , will come in the name of women named for the bag . In actual fact , there are a male named bag that Gladstone and Dulles. These are two men designer handbags , but also the politician 's name. This two favorite handbag politicians are: served four British Prime Minister William ? Ewart ? Gladstone, and after World War II , the U.S. Secretary of State John went to Japan ? Fu Manchester ? Dulles. Gladstone bag is actually a bag . Was named in 1882 , it refers to the open central light bag into two pieces , it mainly refers to the large opening of the bag . Gladstone bag Chanel Sunglasses, also known as "big mouth package" , the name suggests, it is a large opening and can hold a lot of things inside compartment is clear, after opening at a glance, is also very convenient to carry . Gladstone has " great civilians ," said the British prime minister in history , whether it is in public and in private , he is the most active, but also between the Prime Minister and the bag has the same purpose . The Dulles bag, place the documents referring to the briefcase , this bag as long as the center of the buckle to open , the opening can be greatly expanded. Bag mentioned above Chanel Shoulder Crossbody, are based on butterfly clasp to secure the opening . Butterfly buckle is 1826 by the Paris High Dio the design, now available in the kind of " lunch box " type briefcase used metal switch , also benefited from the high Dio design. Speaking of lunch boxes, it will make people think briefcase . The British leather goods manufacturer Brehon ? Finnegan in 1851 's Fair was the gold medal , and it is this briefcase . First they are " one person can move with bookcase " as conceived in the briefcase compartment configured with drawers, flat surface can also be used as a desk Chanel Shoulder Bags. 1900s , and their entourage Ambassador (attache) start using this briefcase , this kind of briefcase was everyone called "attache case". However , whether it is male or female bag bag, their prototypes are from the 14th century placed a bag of valuables . Handbag was known as "budget", which is what we now call " budget ." When the British finance minister in Parliament Budget will say " expand the budget " (open the budget), this argument is from the " people to pry open the bag in which" this action . In the early , "open the budget" also has a " speak their mind " means. Items inside the bag is always surprising . Talked about the briefcase , we may think of 007 James ? BondChanel Evening Bags that require special tools to open the bag . Once I met with the teacher in the United Kingdom , the teacher suddenly from a briefcase on his way out in the open market to buy sardines , so I put the contents of this amazing bag called " Anton package ." And Anton package ancestor - Shinsuke Mr. Anton died in 2002 , so we no longer impossible to know , in the end he lost the briefcase of those things , just pretend to be under those sardines.
Mon, Sep 9 2013 02:03pm BST 2
cheapnike
cheapnike
25 Posts
A story of dirty shoes Tongchuan District Dazhou City, Sichuan Province seventh Chen Ying Jiao fifth grade class came home from school one day, the number of jobs Xiaohua out language,Nike Free Run Sko Norge hurry finished, just go out for fun, I heard my mother crying in the kitchen : "xiaohua, you haste to go out on the balcony to see you first." Xiaohua disappointing to come to a balcony, he saw the rose bloom is brilliant, bluegrass Cuise dripping, Liangliang, aloof saw no nothing. "Mom, look what way? I know you is to cultivate flowers and master!" Xiaohua said absently. "You take a closer look." Xiaohua This saw the rose next to a pair of trainers, a washed, is dripping, the other dark and dirty. Xiaohua think: "Mom too busy to wash one, another chance to wash."Kvinner Nike Free 3.0 V2 He was going to go, my mother said: "What do you see!" "Nothing." "Rose shoes next to you see you? "" yes, I think that is your busy, no time to wash the other shoe, you done these activities, wash it one. huh? "xiaohua finished ready to go. "I do not mean that. Think again what you said last week?" Mom, then prompted Xiaohua. Xiaohua remembered last week he said, "shoes, socks, handkerchiefs have to wash your own clothes her mother to wash." "Oh, Mom, I'm too busy these days work a bit more, you let me take a rest now, ah? "xiaohua said. "Teacher assignments have not you forgotten?" Mom asked.Kvinner Nike Free 3.0 V3 "Teacher assignments tomorrow to check, did not do a good job should be criticized, I dare forget?." "I will not criticize you do?" "I'm afraid you are." "Tomorrow morning the teacher does not check, you do not do their homework do? " Xiaohua knew he was wrong, holding a bird dirty laundry shoes to the stage, and her mother was scrubbing wash that shoe as clean.
Mon, Sep 9 2013 02:03pm BST 3
cheapnike
cheapnike
25 Posts
On "Chanel secret love affair" has long been heard, because it is the closing film of the 62nd Cannes, France, similar dramas children. Saw a good reputation on the network, for Chanel is also very curious, and went to theater to see hosting the Games of the film tells the story of fashion queen Chanel and Stravinsky musicians a little-known secret love affairCheap Chanel Bags Sale. Drama is compact, but the overall style of deep emotional agitation. They do not do much about that really shocked me it is the film's use of all kinds of fashion. The film won the 35th French Film Caesar Award for "Best Costume" nomination. Tablets are currently 30 sets of Chinese clothing Chanel chief designer Karl Lagerfeld personally create, fashion charm unmatched, so that each appearance of cocoa are astoundingChanel 2.55 seriesthe fashion pioneer Chanel elegance and modern performance of the head! Chanel jewelry worn by the film, one that has shocked the Paris Biennale, the main drill more than 70 karats of --- HAUTE COUTURE necklace; addition, coco often wear plaid eggs, but also on her slender fingers dazzling brilliance ... these are enough to make people spoiled for choice. Marilyn Monroe a "I only wear Chanel No. 5 to sleep," so that N ° 5 in the female mind has an unparalleled position. "Chanel secret love affair" In addition to the audience about Chanel and Stravinsky Russian musicians known outside the love story, but also tells the story of this famous N ° 5 perfume was born the legendary coco says: "I want it smells like a flowerChanel Classic Flap Bags, and like a woman, "What a loving desire, N ° 5 fulfilled her dream: The film recreates the early 20th century, the modern ballet "The Rite of Spring" was first performed sensational scenes. And the father of modern music Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring," the 50 music throughout the film is always, perfect for the audience senses ~ ~ love the magic and reality of the conflict, in the music flashing jump, a deep, freedom, protest picture vividly before us. "Chanel secret love affair" and plays Coco Chanel's natural beauty Anna Riley Moog: tall figure, elegant, glamorous, slightly mysterious qualities as a global brand ambassador for Chanel, Chanel is bound to have a deeper understanding. Perfect interpretation of the film, she Chanel unique temperament and talent ~ ~ Chanel I saw the photos of me can not help but wonder, whether from the image to the temperament, both are very similarChanel Jumbo Bags . Recommend everyone to watch this movie, with all your fantasy and curiosity Chanel into the theater, feeling strong and attractive woman, feel century classic fashion.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.